Hostfully software review
Hostfully streamlines all management and communication across your properties so everything is on one platform. Want to look at your reservation calendar? Check. Want to send automated texts to guests who just checked in to your vacation rental? No problem. Need something that integrates into a revenue management tool for automating your rental property price? You can do that too.
This property software will enhance your efficiency whether you have a few listings or manage an extensive portfolio. Let’s look at some of Hostfully’s top features.
Property managers can use several automatic key features to stay organized and efficient as they run their businesses.
- Automation: Hostfully automates many repetitive tasks required for property management, like messaging, guest vetting, pricing and payments, check-ins, and reviews. This feature will boost your efficiency, freeing up your time and impressing customers with quick responses.
- Channel Manager: Property managers today often use at least two listing platforms (like Airbnb and Vrbo) for marketing their properties to customers. Hostfully makes that easier by syncing your listings across 17 sites and OTAs. It also supports iCal to track all the important dates on your calendar.
- Booking Pipeline: When it comes to accepting, rejecting, and modifying reservations, Hostfully makes it easy. Track all bookings, automate responses to questions from potential customers, and get quick access to all relevant data with this award-winning software.
- Unified Inbox: You can stop worrying about checking inboxes for each of your listings and start managing all guest communication from a single dashboard. This means more than just emails for booking confirmations and check-ins. Using Hostfully, you can text your guests, design templates to respond to their inquiries, and attach any important information so that your customers can relax and enjoy an easy arrival and stay at your property.
- Wheelhouse Integration: Property managers rejoice! We love how compatible Hostfully and Wheelhouse are. Close out of a few tabs on your browser by simply logging into Hostfully, visiting the integrations page, and setting Wheelhouse on the agency level to optimize and sync up demand-driven dynamic pricing for your properties.
For many guests, staying in a vacation rental is much easier and more fun with a guide to show them around. Guidebooks are a great way to answer questions, provide suggestions, and provide a better guest experience at your property.
Hostfully’s digital guidebooks are basic mobile websites that do not require an app. You can simply attach a link to your communications with them, and they’ll have all the property information in one place.
They’re a resource for property managers to provide information like driving directions, check-in instructions, and details about other property features like heat, wifi, television, and anything else your guests might want to know.
Boost guest experience by including local recommendations for places to eat and explore. You can even use this feature to take advantage of upsell opportunities.
You get one guidebook for free, but if you have multiple properties, it can be worth it to upgrade. This pricing is managed on a sliding scale, starting at $9.99 per month for one property and $100 for 20 properties. You can learn more about their pricing and features here.